Based in “England’s last wilderness,” the North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market. Since the company’s launch in 2003, it has become one of the fastest growing off-road running brands in the United States. From the footwear to the hydration packs, inov-8 products are created to complement the natural functions of human body biomechanics. Inov-8 designs its athletic gear to meet the demands of various environments and terrains at a peak level of performance. The comfort and durability of inov-8 products are what makes this brand a top-quality choice for the high-performance athlete and the recreational user alike.Under you will discover top 7 inov-8 Crossfit shoes. Choosing the correct CrossFit shoes whether you are training can make all the difference between frustration and a fantastic experience.
Top 7 Inov-8 Crossfit Shoes
The BARE-XF 210 V2 is the most stripped-back shoe in the range, bringing the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and improved Rope-Tec protection, this shoe delivers superb grip and durability on ropes. Comes with 3mm and 6mm POWER FOOTBEDS allowing you to fine-tune your fit and underfoot cushioning.
- These are some of the nicest athletic shoes I have ever worn, perhaps the nicest.
- These are very comfortable, solidly built, well-designed, and aesthetically pleasing.
- The outsoles are amazing – it feels almost like being truly barefoot.
- The super grippy foot bone grooved sole pattern is fantastic.
- The synthetic armoring is gnarly and seems like it will be very resilient. Incredibly breathable upper.
- Price? They are new and less than $100 and seem to be almost everything.
- Mother companies have this CRAZY ANNOYING habit of making an awesome product in all black or black and grey and then second generation adding crazy highlighter colors for crossfit/workoutaholics and it sucks. -1 star for no black on black (or at least dark grey) option!
All in all, this is an amazing shoe and I highly recommend inov-8 CrossFit shoes. I just wish they would have kept the sizing the same and didn’t use that thicker material on top of the shoe’s toe box (but maybe it’ll grow on me).
Invo-8 F-lite 235 allows an athlete to challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability, and versatility. The ultimate training shoe for ultimate competitors and another best crossfit shoes for women.
- The shoe made Ultra lightweight mesh and TPU upper materials
- you can challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability, and versatility.
- Grippy rubber outsole with 3 mm cleat depth
- Fit perfectly, lightweight and the price is perfect
- Fun color option
- Sometimes not great in wet condition.
- The same mesh fabric that allows for maximum breathability on the outside of the shoe is also vulnerable to considerable wear and tear after regular use
The Invo-8 Women’s F-LITE 235 are wonderful for athletes in need of lightweight, flexible, functional shoes that allow them to move freely and naturally. They’re great replacements for olympic lifting shoes during a workout but shouldn’t replace proper lifters for snatch or clean & jerk work.Read best Crossfit shoes for women.
The newest shoe in the f-lite series, the 250 is the go-to training shoe designed to handle everything from weightlifting to box jumps to sprints, to rope work.
- They are light and very comfortable to run in, and the 8mm drop gives me enough compensation for my mediocre ankle mobility during olly lifts and squats in a wod.
- A great light weight training shoe! They may run slightly big due to the roomier toe box, but these shoes feel great.
- Perfect fit and the color is true to the image.
- A bit pricey, but in comparison to the Nanos and Metcons, you have a lot more stability throughout the entire shoe.
- The toe box was TOO roomy.
The Invo 8 Men’s F-lite 250 cross-trainer shoe is definitely a top inov-8 crossfit shoes is an amazing pair to get hold of, it does more than the books say, and so if you are a Crossfit enthusiast, this is one pair that should adorn your closet.
Inov-8 Precision Fit info Inov-8 Standard Fit info The weight room has never seen anything like the robust build and heavy-hitting performance of the inov-8® FastLift™ 370 weight training shoe. Standard Fit last offers a wider toe box that allows the toes to splay.
- This shoe is Ideal for the forefoot striker, athletes with wider feet, and when lifting heavy weights.
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper materials. BOA® closure system lets you to dial in the perfect fit every time.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort. Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Great and easy to use lace locking mechanism. Very comfortable.
- It’s a pretty decent lifting shoe. looks good. the only complaint is that it was a little too snug.Otherwise, everything is good.
The North Pennines, inov-8 is a British company that is passionate about specialist off-road running products and creating the lightest weight, most flexible footwear on the market.Finally, we will highly recommend this shoe and say this is another top inov 8 crossfit shoes.
The ROCLITE shoe is designed for running quickly over multi terrains. Delivering a responsive ride and high levels of durability, it’s perfect for moving fast and with confidence over everything from wet mountain rock to muddy grass, hard-packed trails and roads.
- Fit: Good arch support and heel cup. The upper is also not too high so if hugs the foot well.
- Traction: Really impressed by the cleats/studs. It has handled everything on that run: rocks, mud, roots, all of that on steep sections.
- Protection: I was concerned about the mid-sole because it seemed on the thinner side (13.5mm in the front) but it did amazingly well.
- These shoes are Water resistant, excellent grip, extremely lightweight.
- These are snug. If you have wide feet, I’m not sure these shoes would work for you.
The Inov-8 Crossfit shoes are the most versatile training shoe created by INOV and is perfect for cross-training and the toughest workout sessions.They’re a great shoe at a very reasonable price. We give it a solid recommendation for anyone on a budget looking for a top-quality CrossFit shoe.
The All-train 215 is designed to provide superior comfort, stability, power and lateral support for your longest, fastest workouts. Responsive and flexible moves with you naturally, strong and fast; and supports during high impact agility, strength and speed workouts.
- The shoes looked great. The fit is just right with no pinching around toes.
- More stability during squats and lunges compared to other shoes.
- Great shoes for lifting and sprints. The toe box is nice and wide.
- Price is also very reasonable.
- As per another users review, they are not a true size.
The Inov-8 Women’s All Training 215 Shoe is ideal for cardio, strength training, and other gym workouts.highly responsive and this is one pair that should adorn your closet.We give it a solid recommendation for anyone on a budget looking for a top Inov-8 CrossFit shoes.
An update to the pure, close to the ground, power training shoe- the acclaimed F-lite 235. Now even lighter and more durable with a snugger more secure fit than the original model. Built for the best performance in weightlifting, gymnastics, rope climbs, box jumps, and burpees.
- The shoe is very light, well made and durable.
- Comfortable, breathable, awesome grip and solid support around the heals when moving heavy iron.
- The outlooks and color are great.
- Sometimes feel uncomfortable with anything jumping.
The Inov-8 Men’s F-lite 235 V2 sneaker CrossFit Training Shoes are hailed by many as one of the inov-8 CrossFit shoes. They have the benefit of doubling-up as a pair of very stylish ordinary runners, an indication of how versatile they really are.